At Parkway Mechanical, we are always looking for the best solutions for our customers. We proudly install and service Carrier commercial HVAC/R products because they provide extreme reliability and energy efficiency to help your business operate at top speed.
Do you need to build out a new facility with chillers and ventilators? Does your business need a knowledgeable Carrier repair and maintenance specialist for heating and air conditioning? Count on Parkway Mechanical to expertly service your commercial Carrier HVAC systems in Indiana and Illinois.
Call 219-942-6626 or contact us online for Carrier HVAC installation and repair services by the experts at Parkway Mechanical!
Carrier HVAC Installations in IL & IN
Each component of a commercial or industrial system must work in concert. That’s why it pays to get your Carrier building solutions installed by a team well-versed in new construction HVAC. Parkway Mechanical will design and build your Carrier HVAC system for the needs of your business.
From piping to ductwork to finely tuned controls, our Carrier installation specialists will ensure your building performs at peak efficiency while providing the most comfortable environment.
Commercial HVAC Replacement in Northwest Indiana & Illinois
We only recommend replacing a commercial HVAC system when the time is right. Retrofits and improvement projects can be very complicated, and no business owner wants to suffer prolonged downtime while the work takes place.
Parkway Mechanical can help you seamlessly upgrade with new Carrier industrial equipment, including a fast installation during time periods that are convenient to your schedule.
Contact us online today to schedule your commercial HVAC replacement in IN or IL today!
Planned Maintenance for Carrier HVAC/R Systems in IL & IN
Repair and maintenance schedules can vary wildly depending on usage and building conditions, but the experts at Parkway Mechanical can confidently predict when you’ll need service.
Let our Carrier specialists arrange a planned HVAC maintenance schedule that works for you:
- Commercial HVAC cleaning and tune-ups
- Semi-annual planned maintenance visits
- Energy audits and cost reduction
- Airflow and ventilation testing
- Air-cooled and water-cooled chiller maintenance
- Carrier HVAC controls testing and adjustments
Commercial Carrier HVAC Repairs in Illinois
Why call countless service companies when Parkway Mechanical can do it all? We are not just the experts in Carrier heating and air conditioning repair, but our team can fix all Carrier ventilation and refrigeration systems, too.
Our mission is to provide customer-focused commercial and industrial HVAC services. When you need a Carrier repair company in Indiana or Illinois, get a fast and effective answer from Parkway Mechanical.
Our Carrier HVAC/R Services
Parkway Mechanical offers a complete lineup of Carrier HVAC services for business and industrial clients. We service Carrier chillers, air units, controls, and more:
- Carrier airside: Beams, coils, air handlers, underfloor systems, and all related industrial heating and cooling systems.
- Carrier chillers: We install and service both air-cooled chillers and water-cooled chillers, including components for counterflow and heat recovery.
- Carrier automation: Get your mechanical under control with Carrier BACnet HVAC controllers, sensors, and building automation systems.
- Carrier packaged HVAC, split systems, ductless, & more: Whether you have a small office or you need Carrier HVAC service for hotels, warehouses, or other specialty buildings, Parkway Mechanical can install and maintain your preferred solutions.
Customized Service for Commercial & Industrial Carrier HVAC/R in Illinois & Northwest Indiana
Find out why small and large businesses alike are making Parkway Mechanical their preferred provider for Carrier HVAC services in Indiana and Illinois. Our expertise and Carrier quality give your business the edge for efficiency and uptime.
Contact us or call 219-942-6626 to schedule service for Carrier commercial HVAC systems or to consult with our project managers about a new installation.