Humidity levels are an important concern for any commercial building, as they impact not only comfort but also energy costs and equipment performance. During the cooler months, a humidifier can add much-needed moisture to the air, making a building feel warmer at lower temperatures and reducing heating costs significantly. A properly installed commercial humidifier can provide precise humidity control with reliable performance and minimal maintenance.
When you need a quality humidity control solution for your commercial facility, trust our team at Parkway Mechanical. We offer commercial humidifier installations and replacements throughout Northwest Indiana and Illinois, including the areas of Chicago, Crown Point, Bridgeview, Lansing, Hyde Parke, Tinley Park, and more. With over 35 years of commercial HVAC experience, we can design and install a humidifier system that is tailored to the needs of your business.
To schedule a commercial humidifier installation in Indiana or Illinois, call Parkway Mechanical today at 219-942-6626 or contact us online. We are eager to help with all your commercial HVAC needs, and we are available 24/7 for emergency service.
The Benefits of a Commercial Humidifier
The ideal humidity for most commercial facilities is between 40 and 50%. In the heating season, forced-air furnaces, rooftop HVAC units, and similar systems can cause humidity levels to drop below 40%, which can lead to a wide range of problems, from dry skin and easier transmission of illnesses to increased static electricity. A commercial humidifier can precisely control humidity in your facility, which provides several benefits:
- Improved comfort – Increasing the humidity during colder months will help your building to feel warmer while preventing problems like dry skin, sore throats, eye irritation, and other ailments caused by dry air.
- Lower energy costs – By making your building feel warmer with increased humidity, you can avoid unnecessary temperature increases and save energy.
- Improved health – Keeping the humidity between 40 and 50% can prevent the spread of illnesses like the flu that thrive in dry air.
- Reduced static – Dry air can lead to increased static electricity, which can damage sensitive electronics and equipment.
- Decreased dust – Dry environments tend to have higher amounts of dust, allergens, and other airborne particles. Increasing humidity levels can help to reduce dust and improve indoor air quality.
To learn more about the benefits of healthy humidity levels for your business, contact our team today.
Commercial Humidifier Installation in Northwest Indiana & Illinois
Whether you need a new commercial humidifier installation for your business, or you are replacing your current system, you can count on our team at Parkway Mechanical for a dependable, high-performance humidity control solution.
We work with leading manufacturers to design and install efficient, effective humidifier systems for businesses of all sizes, from restaurants and retail stores to hospitals, hotels, office buildings, and manufacturing facilities. We will integrate your commercial humidifier with your existing heating and cooling equipment to create a seamless, reliable system that requires minimal additional maintenance overhead.
Contact us today to discuss the needs of your business and learn more about our commercial humidifier solutions.
Schedule a Commercial Humidifier Installation in Indiana or Illinois Today
Are you eager to improve the comfort, air quality, and energy efficiency of your business? Contact Parkway Mechanical today for a custom commercial humidifier solution. Our commercial HVAC experts will design and install a system that is tailored to your needs and budget.
Call us today at 219-942-6626 or contact us online for a commercial humidifier installation or replacement in Northwest Indiana or Illinois.